Thursday, October 30, 2008

Good Intentions!

Ok I know it is unprecedented for me to post twice in one day but I just couldn't pass this one up. Yesterday Maddie asked me if she could clean the bathtub for me. I said yes of course and let her have at it. My kids love "cleaning" but it's mostly because they enjoy using the squirt bottles! She stayed in the bathtub for quite some time diligently squirting and scrubbing. Later when I went in there to check out her work I was amused to see that the walls and such were really pretty clean but the bottom of the bathtub was full of dirty little footprints. I now wish I had taken a picture because it really was quite cute! I'm not sure how she missed the little mess she left but she certainly did have GOOD INTENTIONS!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jude & Jane Geroy said...

Hey Charlsie,
too cute about the bathtub and love the pics of the birthday cake! I like the idea of all of you saying something that you like about Lainey, I might have to steal that idea for birthdays! How is your pregnancy going? Are you feeling okay? Can't wait to see you guys when we come back for Christmas. :) Jane
oh, and question....when Joel gets a little older, you will have to tell me how to raise a child who asks to clean!!!!! :)

8:22 AM

 
Blogger Grateful for Grace said...

That is too sweet.

Those little feet grow so quickly.

It was great spending time with you yesterday. I hope your time with your hubby is wonderful.

8:39 AM

 
Blogger Dawn @ simply transparent said...

sounds like you are doing a great job of training them!

7:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home